Travel Diaries Singapore Part – 2 | Universal Studios – One
DAY 2 SPENT IN UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
Immediately on getting down here at this amazing place on the Sentosa island, I could a feel a certain different energy-The vibe here was soo good! And that entire day here was surely the most adventurous and memorable.
Universal Studios in Singapore 🇸🇬 is a wonderful theme park with about 24 original rides, 6 rollers coasters and 2 water rides.
Express pass- $30
Unlimited- $50 when I went.
What I Wore-
Slit blue long top- koovs / white t-shirt from Singapore, Light blue shorts,Shoes– Nike runner.
It has 7 themed-zones
It is the main entrance area, it has attractions & entertainments-
- Sesame Street show
- Lake Hollywood spectacular
- Mels dinnerware
- The cruisers
- Hollywood’s walk of fame
2. Far far away- Youll get into the Shrek’s world & his castle too.👇🏻
It offers four amazing rides-
- Shreks 4D adventures- must not miss.
- Enchanted Airways- It is a dragon roller coaster.
- Puss in boots Giant roller coaster
- Magic potion- a cute ride for children
And do you remember the donkey in the movie, you’ll find him here too! A donkey show full of fun & cuteness.
3. Ancient Egypt–
Like the name says, it is based on the adaptation of golden age of ancient Egypt.
It has two rides-
- Revenge of the Mummy- It is an enclosed steel roller coaster dark ride. This was one of my personal favourites.
- Treasure hunters- I didn’t go for this, it’s for young people and kids. It’s a leisure nice ride.
Carter’s curiosities, a retail outlet & Oasis spice cafe, an Egyptian themed buffeteria is a good place to chill.